 may not put thinks right. i have 3 8ft romax extenion cords hole house is
wired with it vivian gets mad at it as you know how stiff it is. got on lamp
on it has 100,150,200 watt bulb as you know only one can be used at a time.
the othe is for a other lamp wit 3 60 watt bulbs. timers are the night
lights that come on and off with the darkens i think the got about 7watt
bulb in them you plug them in to a out let. 4 15ft 10-2 wire 600 volts so i
would call that very safe cords. look at all stores that sell exstion cords.
so if they are fire haserds lets put stop from selling stuff like that and
night lights. he has a person gruge agest me. how many have 250 amp breker
system in ther house. all wall out lets are on ther ouwn breaker 15amps so
you elec. worker will have to say that is good. out side lines on in
condouted. bured so am i right?

                       73/26 lima,ohio
                        I.Y.Q.don&vivia love of my life

                        merry xmas net