--------------49B35A695EE7807F30D044BC

Mario, I have that problem from time to time and when I do, I find the best thing for me is to sit in a tub of hot water, as hot as I can stand it, for about 15 to 20
minutes. I go back to bed immediately and then I am able to go to sleep. Good luck!

Mario A. Gonzalez wrote:

> Has anybody been able to ease/alleviate/mitigate/do away with, the restless leg at bedtime? I am totally unable to sleep in a prone position, I have to sleep on my sides.
> Also, I recently started to take NADH 2.5 MG in the morning, is that sufficient or should it be more?
>
> Mario A. Gonzalez [log in to unmask] 51/2

--------------49B35A695EE7807F30D044BC

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bob Chapman
n:              Chapman;Bob