I developed restless leg syndrom about a year after being diagnosed with
Parkinson's.  At that time I was in a double blind clinical trial with the NIH
in Bethesda MD.  The doctors there finally put me on Sinemet CR which helped.
After a while even that didn't work.  I used to spend part of each night
walking the living room floor and eventually could get 2 or 3 hrs sleep.  It
sure was not a happy time.  About 6 weeks ago my MD put me on Mirapex.  Within
24 hrs the problem went away.  I had my first decent nights sleep.  I take 1
Mirapex 3 x day .125 MG. and am slowly decreasing the amount of Sinemet CR I
take each day.  It sure worked for me.
J. Eldon Green