From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of John Morey
Sent:   Sunday, December 21, 1997 1:49 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Non-PD, Visual Aid for Online

Barb, you could stop wearing glasses and just move your head closer to the
monitor.  It is great for strengthening your peripheral vision. Of course,
don't try getting closer than when the end of your nose hits the glass;
could be painful.  Also this solution could be messy if you have a cold.
As with any sound medical advice on the net, consult your doctor before
trying this.
                                                                Peace, John