I have been on Mirapex .50 3 X day fot the last 4 months, I was also =
taking Synemmet 25/100 3 X day, plus Eldepryl 2  X AM.
Last time I went to the Neuro, he said to start by cutting the PM =
Synemmet for one week, then cut the additional Afternoon one. So now I =
only take Synemmet in the AM.
M question is: should I increase the Mirapex to .75MG 3 X day? Is the =
objective to give up Synemmet completely and just take the MIRAPEX?
I am a little bit confused as to what I should or should not be taking. =
Are the Agonists better for you than Carbidopa/Levodopa.

Can someone comment please?

Mario A. Gonzalez [log in to unmask]