janet paterson wrote:

> Antidepressants Hinder Male Orgasm
>
> NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Certain antidepressant medications may impede male
> sexual function and orgasm, researchers report.
>
> "Difficulty reaching orgasm and loss of orgasm satisfaction in men treated

Listmates:  The problem with sexual disfunction due to SSRI's (both male
& female) is well known to the psychiatric community. Many people with
this problem can get relief with the addition of the drug Wellbutrin.
Not all but many. If you are having this problem I suggest you talk to
your Physician about a trial of Wellbutrin.             Jerry Starr,
Rph