For those that are interested in long term care insurance for patients with
PD, I am sending the following information.

When I accepted my current positions as District Manager for the Parkinson
Outreach Program a friend of mine asked if any of the people I worked with
were able to buy long term care insurance. I looked upon this favorably
since I, as a heart disease patient, had not been able to find a company
that would insure me until Joel offered to help. I have known his family for
more than 30 years, had never used him as an insurance advisor, but he still
went to bat for me. I now have full coverage. After several weeks of
searching he come up with a company that would underwrite insurance for PD
patients.

I have no interest in his company nor do I receive any financial reward for
supplying him with prospects. I am writting in response to a note I read on
the list. It is up to each individual how to proceed with this information.

I will post the following information then I am out of this loop.

Warren

For Long Term Care Insurance call or write

Joel Rudick
710 5th Ave
Suite 2040
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-3000