 Hello,
I am new to this list and writing ...seeking information to help my
father a Parkinson Patient diagnosis around 1982 or so in  and 77 years
old.

He has come down with a urinary tract infection,he was urinating lots of
blood...Urolgist put a cathter in,prescribes antibiotics  and states
that the cathter  will need to be in for at least 4 weeks. BUT _the
Doctor_ is really eager to put in tube into his belly(for the urine) and
take out the cathter.

Has anybody heard of treatments for this...I have been told that this
can be a problem with male parkinson patients....I have many concerns
-since my father also has angina and congestive heart failure and I
don't want to put him through any operations even if it is in office.(we
are going for a second opinion)

any help..thoughts...would be great...
Happy Holidays
Wendy Kelly
daughter of William Heller and Ilse Heller ( caregiver of bill)