If your posts usually do appear, there may have been a problem with that
one, but be sure that you have told the listserv to "set parkinsn repro" so
that you will get copies of your own posts.

>I noticed a few days ago some one posted an inquire on how to alleviate the
>symptoms of Restless Legs Syndrom.  I sent a reply but it did not show up on
>the list.

There has been a lot of discussion in the past abour RLS. Why not check the
archives.

>I am curious if many people with  PD suffer with RLS.
>
>J. Eldon Green  ([log in to unmask])

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*