 i was not going to say any thing about this. ant how 25yrs ago i started to
dress western boot as i still wear hat shirt any thing western as i could
not tie laces or button a shirt. so many things. vivian alwas said she had
two husband mr pd and don. well on with my story. yesterday when my girls
showed up. you should of seen all the boxes they had for me. they wqante to
see there dad they grew up with. new dress pants,shirt,tie,shies with cords
oh laces. fany had and all one sat on each side of me. you know what i got
grin on my face and laughed allmost out loud. i even rememerd some of the
days the where young. mom said she had the man she married. not mr pd. so
all day i got her hand mirror out and pratice on how to smile. and to tie
shoes. finly did tie was had. they will be here tomorry i will will smile
have my shoes tied and my tie on. so they can see their dad real dad not pd
dad. os pwp get miorror out and practic to smile to tie laces use button
again. not snaps. it will feel good. i am don now for how long i don't know
but i going to give my famly one of there best xmas they had in 25 yrs. it
such a cheap xmas present you can give.i did not know my self. only shook a
little was tierd when they left. so will try for good nights sleep. plan on
other 73yrs if not they will have this one to remmber. so take leason from
this. look what peter did. so ican to and you can good luck all pwp

                     73/26 lima,ohio
                     I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live