BArb, that sounds like a good solution to the problem, but why not just put
the keyboard on your lap on a piece of wood or a lap desk, and maybe even see
the screen without glasses? I am nearsighted, so I am able to see the screen
and the keyboard with no glasses.  I use them mostly for driving in Miami, as
bullet shields.
And no, I do NOT work for the Miami Chamber of Commerce, or the Tourism Board,
which are very proud of Miami, Although I have heard they are moving their
offices to Georgia........... (just kidding, they will stay in their beautiful
fenced-in bunker adjoining the federal prison, in scenic downtown Miami.)
Good luck with your flip flop glasses,. [log in to unmask]