Has anyone had experience with a supervised drug holiday/reintroduction as a
treatment for med-induced psychosis and confusion?  I'm still searching for a
solution, and I came across a mention of this in a book I was browsing at
Borders.  They slowly withdraw all meds (including Sinemet) and carefully
reintroduce them.  It takes about 4 weeks and can require some PT to get the
patient back on his/her feet. The patient can often get by with less
medication...

If you have any info on this, please pass it on.  The docs we're dealing with
are calling it 'Parkinsons Dementia', which I refuse to believe.   We could be
talking about the difference between a nursing home and the ability to live a
decent life at home.

Mark Klapper