I was taking 20 mgs. of NADH a day.  If you would give me the address of
your wholesaler I would be happy to order the 1.8 mgs tabs of NADH and take
them and let you know if they work. If you cannot give out the address I
would be glad to send you the money to order for me.

I have been buying the boxes of 30 tabs (5 mg per tab) for $51 ($49 + tax).
 I have cut down to two tabs a day (10 mgs) because of the expense.  I can
get by on 10 mgs but felt much better and had greater relief of symptoms on
the 20 mgs. a day. I have noticed that I function better if I take both
tabs in the morning rather than taking one in the morning and one at night.

A box of  30 five mg tabs at $51 is $1.70/5 mgs.
A bottle of 100 1.8 mg tabs for $18.95 would be approx. 19 cents/tab times
three (to get 5 mgs) would be approx. $.57/5 mgs. That is about a third as
much as I am now paying.

The NADH makes me feel wonderful.  I do wake up at night when I need to
turn over but go right back to sleep - nothing like the insomnia I had with
Sinemet.

Thank you for your  posting, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Carol Phelps