Thanks to our good friend Dennis Greene (yes we are lucky enough to know
the Greenes who live about 17 minutes by car from us) for his Christmas
story, and to Ivan Suzman for his inspiring reply.  Pieces like these get
copied onto my hard disc and saved.. Perhaps you will both allow me to use
them elsewhwere?

Ivan, you wrote:

>   So, Dennis, can you SOMEHOW make connections, and try to get FILMED?
>A local TV station could do a special on you and your family.  I want to
>see your face on a film--if you are as passionate on film as you are on
>the computer, the film has got to be a SMASH hit!!

Did you know that Dennis and his wife Jo took part in the surgery forum at
the Fourth Australian Multi-Disciplinary Conference on PD, so a few of the
List members have seen & heard Dennis & Jo in the flesh.

Dennis has the voice to match his eloquent writings.  It is a deep voice
which is fortunately free of the nasal "strine" of Australia, since Dennis
came to Aust from Zimbabwe via the UK.  He has in fact a Radio announcer
quality voice. AND in his younger days, Dennis was a singer of some renown.
I have heard one of his records and I tell you he had an amazing singing
voice too.  And yes he can still sing, but we don't hear that as much..
That devil PD has something to do with that...
Dennis has been asked to be the guest speaker at our AGM which is coming up
in March.
So Ivan, he IS making his best effort to make a difference here in WA.  He
kindly took over as guest editor (for our local PAWA Newsletter) for me
while I was busy last year organising the Conference.
So you see he is a man of great skills and his wife is also blessed with
many skills.  Yes they are a powerful team and I agree, they and others
like them should do a TV documentary.  GOOD IDEA!

Joy Graham (CG Bob 58/9)