 I recently started to use a commercial soy and linseed bread which is
popular here (Australia) for middle aged women. It was a bit too light and
fluffy.  Then I discovered a baker who bakes a very heavy sourdough soy and
linseed bread.  One slice per day  is sufficient to keep MY bowels in good
working order.

Linseed is a natural and very cheap aperient/laxative.  You can soak a
teaspoon or two in water over night and just swallow them or mix with
cereal.
I would be interested to know if this helps PWP.
And if any locals want to know the name of the baker (in south Fremantle) I
will let you know.  He makes other yummy breads as well and his bread is
distributed around Perth.

Joy Graham