Hi Don-- Peter says HI back to you!  We're glad you got out and only fell
once--
of course, not at all would be better ---and nobody better dare to laugh at
you, or they'd have to answer to the 1600 people on this list!  Take care,
have fun, and give Vivian a big hug and a kiss under the mistletoe--Merry
Christmas!

 oh i got  out last night went
>amercan leigon for xmas supper. got little scared. but made it. only fell
>once and no body lolo. still nerpous yet this moring but will try a gain.
>going to read rest of my mail hi bruce, peter.
>                             73/26 lima,ohio
>                             I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life
>                               net i enjoy

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8