At 03:54 PM 12/21/97 GMT, Ernie wrote:
> if anyone knows the best way to
>transfer Eudora mailboxes to a new computer please let me know)
Copy the entire Eudora from File manager to a floppy, mail boxes and all.
Then load into the new file manager from the floppy. Then start Eudora from
the file manager by clicking eudora.exe.

>I thought you had gone mad or made a typing error, to suggest the figures
of >50-70 taps per sec.  ..surprised to record in 2 tests just now, figs of
50 and >52 with my right (affected) side.  Mind you, this is in my "ON"
state so not as >good as your figs. Julia achieved 85 on left and right hand.

WOW, 50-70 taps per second!!! And Julia can do 85 taps per sec.  It must be
something in the water in England!!!
                                        Merry Christmas and Peace,
                                                                John