Since I am a distributor for magnetic products I'm wondering if I will get a
lecture for answering Marty's question.  The main reason I am a distributor
is so I can buy our products at wholesale.  In the beginning I bought
products for two reasons--the first was to see if it would help my husband
Don who is 63 and has had PD for over 13 years and the second was for me
since I had broke three bones in my ankle and have nine screws and a plate.
I am a believer.  As many of you have heard from me before know--we are
ranchers.  Don still puts in 12 to 14 hours a day on the ranch.  I feel the
magnets have helped to keep away many of the side effects that so many on
the list talk about (restless legs, curling toes etc). We use the insoles,
mattress pad, pillows and Don used two dollar size disks on his PD arm since
it gives that arm about 35% more strength.   In addition to helping with
discomforts (FDA forbids the word pain) they give more energy and strength.
My ankle had been broke 7 month previous, after using magnets I was walking
normal in a few weeks.  It has now been 4 years and I'm still not having any
problems with it.  The doctor said it was a prime candidate for arthritis.
I could go on and on about people I have have seen have wonderful results.
I've heard of a couple other PDP.  On was able to walk again after sitting
on a pad all the way to Canada and an other lady tells about her mother who
she has a hard time catching up to now.  When I hear these kind of
testimonies I wonder if they really had PD.  Since I am a distributor I
would be willing to get the products for anyone on the list  interested for
the wholesale price plus postage.  You can also check out their web page at
www.nikken.com.  My email address is [log in to unmask]  Nancy B cg for Don
63/13