At 10:16 AM 12/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On Friday, 19 Dec, I posted a note about using the standard finger-tapping
>test used by neurologists to help gauge tha severity of their symptoms.

Yep, will work on a similar program during the holidays...that will time key presses and also record target misses which would be useful to determine degree of of pointing inaccuracies during a medication cycle.

and for those who are slow on releasing the keys...will record those occurances also.

[log in to unmask]     Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                     http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
HomeBoy #Parkinsons   For a drug information list from the archives
                       send a message to: [log in to unmask] On the
John Cottingham         Subject: line put Send Drug Information