  my memerory is abbout this - long so i will try and answer some ? i use a
large print on my monter to read it. as my eyes are not they best. i have in
my home lot of what some might call night lights where i have to go at
night. if no light i fall doun and go boom. so there is two things you might
try or get a remote keyboard. my print is ithink # 4 so i do ok. and let me
know what you think on this. i have a very good demastaition on the brain
simalation. ask judith richerds. well if you woul like for your support
group i will make copys but if they would help pay for the tapes and postage
it would help as i do not know how many would like a copy. as i got help on
my comp. which i used plus. so if i should pay for all i will do it. it will
be up to the net to decide. free or help. oh i got  out last night went
amercan leigon for xmas supper. got little scared. but made it. only fell
once and no body lolo. still nerpous yet this moring but will try a gain.
going to read rest of my mail hi bruce, peter.
                             73/26 lima,ohio
                             I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life
                               net i enjoy