From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Murray _Charters
Sent:   Monday, December 22, 1997 11:11 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: barb Mallut

Dear Barb & Don;
        Computer addresses (e-mail) are like all computer data input....the
syntax has to be exact........computers have no intuitive powers to
perceive what is very close to correct.
        I believe your problem stems from the space between barb and msn
being typed as a space or a hyphen when it must be the BAR above the
minus sign on your keyboard.  This is a very common error as the
e-mail addresses are underlined in your e-mail client and the <bar>
blends with the underline.Try barb <shift minus> [log in to unmask]
or barb <shift minus> [log in to unmask]
Either one should go through as a legitimate address.
        Best regards and seasons greetings ..............new list subscriber
Murray Charters

Don....

Sorry 'bout that!   I have no idea why happens.. but if it's any consolation,
I cannot send an email reply to Ken Becker and one or two other List members
no matter how many times I try!   I have to first copy any message that Ken
posts, then open a new email message window, then paste in what I copied into
the new message, and address that new message to the List, and THEN write in
my response, and do a send.  WHAT a royal pain THAT is! <groan>

Well, actually, it might be a blessing in disguise for the rest of you all.
'cause I'd prolly post even more responses to Ken if I could do it easily!
<grin>

As far as the "Classic" goes in my email address... that something internal
with MSN, and email sent to me at my usual OR with the addition of the word
"classic" SHOULD get  to me.... unless there's one of those "email glitches"
as mentioned above.

Barb Mallut