Liz, don't even THINK about age!  Like Don says, if you look in the obituary
page, and you are not there, enjoy the day!  I am 54, if I said I was middle
age, I would assume to live to 108. If I could be healthy, it would be nice,
if I have to be carried around in a peach basket, and fed through an IV tube,
it would be less pleasant.  I want to live long enough for Barb (my wife) to
start saying "let him eat whatever he wants" !  Right now she hides the
chocolate from me, and if I eat a second bowl of ice cream, she gets all upset
with me.  Life is too short to go hungry..is my motto!
I must go watch TV.  Maybe I can SEE some food!  [log in to unmask]