To:          Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
From:      Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Introduction

Dear Barb et al;
Thanks for the welcoming e-mail.  I subscribed yesterday and received
over 30 e-mail responses in less than 24 hours.  I'm a little
overwhelmed to say the least.  Now I'm adding my 2bits worth.

Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm an elevator/escalator mechanic.
I'm 53 years old and was diagnosed (pd) in 1994.  I've had symptoms
for many years before and was tested for ms in 1986.  I dabble on the
Internet and I am a volunteer with Early Onset Parkinson's Support
Group here.  Computers are one of my main interests.

Here are a few sites where you can send virtual greeting cards to
anyone who has access to the Internet.  It is a complimentary service
(free) and a fun diversion.

 http://www.bluemountain.com/index.html

 http://www.wbwebcards.com

 http://www.nb.net/~chipper/

 http://www.wp.com/annag/bday.htm

 http://www.regards.com

 http://www.family.com

To view a sample card check out this site - my wishes for all of you.
http://www.bluemountain.com/cards/box6499/myn8483yzc0664.html
Simply click on this address if your e-mail also launches your
browser or copy it to the clipboard and paste it into your browser.
Most of all have fun.

Best regards to you all...............Murray

Dear Murray:

Welcome to the PARKINSN list.  Please send a message to the list
(if you want to) introducing yourself and any Parkinson's-related
topics you would like.

Let me introduce myself.  I am a secretary for six faculty members
in the School of Nursing, McMaster University.  In September, 1992,
I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's...hence my interest in this
list.

I have appended the guide below this message.  I hope you enjoy
your involvement with the PARKINSN list.

Barb