Dear List members
I am about to start writing my LAST PAWA newsletter - I have in the past
used material which has come from the list, and our readers in Western
Australia appreciate the combined wisdom of so many.

It occurred to me that there may be other "budding writers" or journalists
out there on the List who would love to contribute to a Newsletter for PWP.
So I invite you all to imagine you are the editor of a Newsletter for PWP
and send me a short article (say half to three quarter page) giving me
something which encapsulates, for instance, something which is dear to you,
something which you feel people should know, your thoughts about how it is
to live with PD.  What do you consider is the most important message to
give to PWP?

If you do not want to do this, perhaps you could imagine you had to choose
the contents for this imagined Newsletter (which could be up to 12 pages in
length.
Bear in mind that the Newsletter goes to PWP and their carers and families
--at all stages of the disease, and to health professionals (neurologists
too).
 What sort of articles would you put in it?
Here is your great opportunity to "set the agenda"

If I get a good response and I like what I read, I will use as much as I
can and will certainly put the Newsletter on the List.

How about that for a New Years project?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from lots of you..

Bob joins me in wishing you a Happy New Year!

Joy Graham