Dear List Members:

Although I have never wrote often I feel before I sign off the list I need
to tell all of you Thank you so much for sharing your lives via this list.
Because of your willingness to discuss so openly your experiences with this
disease my mother and I learned so much about what my grandmother was going
through with PD.

She is no longer in pain and no longer struggles to beat such a terrible
disease.  Rose Lund, my beloved grandmother, passed away December 27, 1997
at 11:25 pm.
She was a brave warrior in this battle and I miss her already although I
know she is not hurting anymore.

Thank you all so much for giving enough of yourselves to teach another.

So, because I can't keep up with the mail from the list any longer I will
be signing off!!  Can anyone tell me, again, how to sign off?

Thank you and remember there is always someone listening.