 lest see i how i can put this with out of readng betwen lines. i don't get
out much any more. i realy enjoy poems jokes the happy banntering thats goes
on from time to time. like i told ken i was rep. him dem. i told about my
gribbage games with mom again i lost 8 games. so we stoped now in our hous
you do not get mad after all it is just a game.so i just thought i would say
how i am makeing out. at my age friend are far nad few. net seem just like
family to me. some said it takes up therir time and icu space. so if the
most say no junk like crib playing or other i won't. or just say put in
subject some you won't have to read ok. if some one wants to get on there
kneews andlook up and say today will be your day don. lololo. there is so
many good pepople out there on the net. but want to do the rright thing. so
email or net (post) never know which is right. net or post. i hate for lady
looseing her grandmother. should stay on the net for a little while to help
her loss. my xyl is going to the rest home to see my mother(93) to much for
me to handle. as she does not remmber a lot. i know i am wrong in not going
but i got my famly to look out for. as i am having a a teeny tteeny little
problen now. boy long again seeee ya.

                         lima,ohio
                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian