At 09:44 AM 12/29/97 -0500, Marty Rose wrote:
>Does anyone know where to get goodo quality Satin sheets?  I am having
>major difficulty turning in bed and I know I have heard that might help.
>Any information would be apprreciated.
>
>Marty Rose

 marty i don't know if this will help you. when on my back and want go on my
left side, i put my arm around mother and pull my self over. ofcouse we got
to suggel little 73/26 then when i want to go right i take my arm and just
through just like you would a ball. there i amm lololo. hey you will get a
good breakfast out of it. never to old to hold each other.

                         73/26 lima,ohio
                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life