The following is a message from Dr. Jim Bill, famous author, college Professor
and member of our list.  His determination to overpower PD is an inspiration.
-----------------------------
In December I debated William F. Buckley on his program Firing Line concerning
U.S. policy towards Iraq/Iran.  The program is scheduled to be aired
nationally on public television during the week of Jan 4-12.  Most likely it
will be shown on Sun Jan 4 or Sun Jan 11 but it all depends on the local
station.

The session was very stressful and my Parkinson's symptoms were evident.
Nonetheless, perhaps all our friends on the Parkinson's network would be
interested to see how one of their own attempted to deal with the disease
during a high-powered national television debate.  As you know, Bill Buckley
is a master at this business.

I was diagnosed with PD in March of 1991.

JIM BILL, Director of International
Studies at the College of William and Mary