I called the Nutrition Warehouse Vitamin Factory Outlet and they said the
100 count bottle of 1.8 mg tabs of NADH for $18.50 was discontinued.
However, they have a bottle of 60 1.8 mg tabs for $19.16 coming out in the
new January catalog.  This is still a savings over the 30 count box of 5 mg
tabs for $48.00 plus approx. $3 tax which I am now buying at the health
food store.
I asked them to send me the catalog so will order and post the results.
They said it might be ten days before I get the catalog.

I really appreciate this contact.  The rep indicated that they have
different prices from time to time.  I imagine it depends on what deals
they get on different products; closeouts etc.  It sounds like a good
place to watch for bargains.

Carol Phelps