Hay - all you PDers and CGers.  I was sitting here tonight reading my e-mail
and CNN showed a man named Paulmier (wife Marge Paulmier) with a dog kinda
like a seeing eye dog with the harness and all.  Mr. Paulmier has had PD for
30 years and was wobbling all over on the street and even went down on his
knees when his feet  froze and the rest of his body moved.
The dog would help him and later when he froze the dog would step on top of
his foot with his paw and it would break the freeze (like when we touch our
parkie when he freezes).
Seem we are getting more and more publicity with Parkinson.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11