Hi Jim,
Nice to hear from you.
Re: Conference reports.
Do you know we are all sold out of the Conference book of Proceedings, but
I will send you instructions on how to order the set of tapes - most of
which are very worth while.

I do have the keynote address on file, so I will send that as an email to you.
(This, believe it or not did NOT make it into the Proceedings...)

i will try to look up your research site - but I have trouble getting on to
the WWW.  Sounds great what you are doing.

You gave me a good idea about putting the conference papers on our (PAWA)
homepage.  At least I can put on the keynote address, which is already
typed up (Not having a scanner...)

Please give my your mailing address again - I seem to have lost it.

Thanks

Joy Graham