Bruce,

Thanks for your message giving the address for the NADH catalog. I'm the
one who wants to try it and will order promptly.  I've been out of town and
am just now checking e-mail messages and was happy to see one from you on
the list.

Thank you for your generous offer to pay for the trial but I am more than
happy to buy them with the chance for a more economical source.  I will
post the results on the list.

Also, I would like to know if anyone has experience with liquid NADH.  I
noticed it in a "Health Watcher's System" catalog I was looking through
over the holidays.  One fluid oz is $29.95.  I will order some and
see how it works.

Carol Phelps (62/7)