Hi list,

My mother-in-law has PD (she was diagnosed about 7 years ago, and she's 63
years old) and has been having a hard time lately. I am wondering if there
are any support groups for PWP in the Boston/Cambridge area. She lives in
Cambridge and has become pretty immobile lately so I don't even know if she
could get out for meetings. She really appreciates the postings from this
list that I mail to her (it helps her so much to know that there are others
out there going through the same difficulties) and I thought that she might
also appreciate getting together with other PWPs in person.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Adele Szilardi

Adele Szilardi