  i fixed my xyl 3 way lamp. took ony 4hrs but i done it now you elec. pwp
could do it in spap of finger. i could to 26yrs ago. as i done some elec
work.  lost 3 games at crib one only by 3 points. getting better. that why i
said just little light mark. oh no body has said if i am putting to much
junk on the net. it is just some one to talk to. just let me know when i
goof up. just diry old man who got a lovly wife of 51yrs.

                         73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life