Linda dear,
Parkinson's does not cause heart failure.  Your Dad  already had a
heart problem as you say, he had had angioplasty.  Your father was
aware of your love for him, despite your occassional  impatience.
Believe me,  he was more impatient with himself and could understand
the reaction.  It is hard not to be able to say goodbye, but how
fortunate for your Dad that he did not have to suffer lingering long
and feeling more incapitated than he already felt.  He would have
considered himself even more of a burden.  Grief is necessary in
order to let out the feelings we all store otherwise.  Allow yourself
time to miss him and grieve .  Time will be the inevitable healer.
If you can look at death as a continuation in a new dimension with
perhaps a more perfect body, then you can rejoice in your father's
transition.  "It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow."
(Author Unknown)
                                         Bev