Dear Linda,
Please don`t blame yourself. I`m sure you have been a wonderful daughter to
your father, if not you would never write this very touching and cry for
help.
As you are feeling now my dear is what I felt when my beloved husband died
from a heart attack 10 years ago only 51 years old, he had suffered for 5
years.I cared for him all the time and sometimes I was tired and lost my
temper - had I done enough?? Today I know both you and I have done our very
best. It is the human nature to doubt, the best help I got was from my GD
and my priest. You are in my thoughts and I`ll pray for you.
Best wishes
Sonia N
Denmark