  this is don 73/26 i have 2 grils one saw me from day one of pd baby only
about 3 times. as she lived in alska. i always had one day a week for each
gril to do what ever they wanted mom same. as we where very close. well she
and her husband got a diforce she came home. by that time i had pd about
20yrs. and was douwn a lot. she would get upset and very mad as she did not
have her dad. would yell and carry on. we never did much. well one day she
woke up. i was her dad but a little different. she now works with the mental
hanndeycappd teaches them how to hold a job. sweeping floors and so on. be
cause of me. she got her dad back. i have a bad heart to. you are just
leaning what live is. which is love you have in your heart. let it out and
grouw. you will feel better. my wife just had 7 by pass. so i have learned
to love. it was never our mistake to feel as we do. your live is still a
head of you. love and live. you done your best. that was all god asked of
you. you done your best. or he would not have taken him. be thankful that he
now has the rest love he needs. god will look out for him now. so you look
out for linda. give your love as where you can give it. god bless.

                     lima,ohio  73/26

                      I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live

                      best meds for pwps is love