hi barb

you wrote:
>... she looks the same as she did before)
>Say.. are you SURE you moved from Bermuda to Canada?
>How do we KNOW ya've moved
>when ya haven't even said "Eh" once yet! <grin>

i stopped using the expression
after i heard the story about how canada got its name
there was a lot of controversy
so the decision was to toss all the letters of the alphabet
into a bag and draw them in sequence to form the new name
when the letters were drawn
the results were spoken this way:
"C", eh
"N", eh
"D", eh
but recorded as:
C, A
N, A
D, A

[sorry]

>Seriously, m'dear.. it's such a good feeling to "see" ya back
>amongst our online family.   You've been missed 'round these parts.
>Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy 1998!

very sweet and welcome thoughts...
i've only been 'disconnected' for a few days
but it feels equally good to me to 'join' y'all again
[working on my northern mississippi accent]

be warned
i am now reading scott peck's third book
in his 'road less traveled' sequence
"life is difficult" changed to
"life is complex" in the second book
and now it has evolved into
"there are no easy answers"

one of the early chapters discusses
the point of having a brain
i'll keep y'all posted!

happy new solar revolution!

janet

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]