Ron Reiner included this exerpt from "The Mozart Effect":

> Ronald Price, Ph.D., a music professor at Northern Illinois
> University, was struck, in his mid-twenties, with Parkinson''s
> disease, a degenerative neurological disorder ...

I found references to Ronald Price on the internet in newspaper
articles which describe him as having a Parkinson-like disease.

> ...  Price was intriqued by the harp, an ancient healing
> instrument, and discovered that plucking the strings for several
> hours caused his symptoms to go away.

Interesting - when I play the piano, concentrating on playing the
right notes seems to increase any dyskinesia I might be having, and I
find myself squirming.  Anyone have thoughts on why this happens?  (I
don't think it's related to the fact that you would squirm if you
heard me play.)

Phil Tompkins