^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   30  deg. F overcast North wind
Dear Linda,

   Very sorry about your dad's passing.  God gave you a cyberfamily..for
you and  your daughter.  My PD started at age 36 or so, diagnosed at age
39, and now I'm 48.  PD  bounces me all around so every day is an
adventure into the unknown.  But it makes our families stronger and
closer.

    Maybe in honor of your dad, during PD Awareness month (April), you
can help to educate the public.  So little is known about PD unless YOU
live with it!!  Would you please consider getting involved??  You sound
like a wonderful person.

  ll know we all must never give up fighting.  It's probably three or
four different diseases, so we all keep struggling together as a giant
cyberfamily.

Yours in cyberland,

Ivan