My father has been diagnosed with Parkinson's for about 16 years.  He has
recently been looking into the Paladotomy procedure.  I have done research
on my own and his doctor has even recommended this to us.  Dad's illness has
not quite progressed enough to require this, but when the time comes, we
want to be fully informed as to make a good decision.
  If there is anyone who has had this procedure and it has been over six
months, would you answer a few of our questions please?

       1. What were your symptoms before the procedure? What are they like now?

        2. Has the procedure benefitted you? in what ways?  Has it had any
drawbacks?

        3.  Are you regressing again at a quicker rate, maintaining a new
level, or worse than before?

        4.  Would you recommend this procedure?

         5.  Where and what doctor performed the surgery?

         6.  Would you do it all over again knowing what you know now?

Thank you for your time and answers!!
Jennifer Stilwell