Carol asks:

>Also, I would like to know if anyone has experience with liquid NADH.  I
>noticed it in a "Health Watcher's System" catalog I was looking through
>over the holidays.  One fluid oz is $29.95.  I will order some and
>see how it works.

I have used what is called colloidal NADH, in a liquid form, a few times. I
have a suspicion that it may deteriorate faster than the pills, but can't
prove that. I am using Natrol's product currently, 10 mgs per day. I have
been using NADH for about 2 years, I believe I would benefit from a higher
dose, but like everyone else, cost is prohibitive. I noticed that 30-5mg
tabs have dropped to about $37 on the Smart Drugs site, that reduction would
allow me to boost up to 15 mgs per day, which I will do next time I order.

I am very interested in the results of the experiment...please post your
results. If you are suspicious of the product, one sure determinant of its
reliability would be age. NADH is very unstable, only recently have some
manufacturers  guaranteed their effectiveness. Life Extension had to buy
back a bunch of product a year or so ago because it deteriorated before
people could use it.

I am really hopeful that the price drops, I have enjoyed a lot of relief
with NADH, especially from Restless Leg, which it controls totally for me.

Kathie Tollifson
47/9