        We have been on the list for about two months. My husband wrote
the first letter. Asking how we could tell the difference between
essential tremors and parkinson.  Someone wrote that we should try the
drug sinmet. I asked the nuro for the drug, to my supprise he gave it to
me. To make long story short it worked. At my follow up I was dinogest.
I just turned fifty in Augest, that was my birthday what a great
present, I will always be greatful.
 My first signs where about three and half years ago.  I live on a small
ranch, When heading to the barn at times I would fall and just lay on
the ground not able to move the dogs would lick my face . When I was
able to get up I felt stupid would look around and make sure that
no one saw me. In one on of my fall I required a few stitches. They
check for heart trouble found it ok and said when I fell light headed to
set before I fall. That was fine until the first weekend in august, I
started to have tremors in my right arm, and a gated walk.
     I am now on vitamins instead of sinmet. It has been about three
weeks and I am doing a little better than on drugs.    am sorry this was
so long Janice Morgan

--
bumper
Napa CA USA - Mooney 201 N58065, 7AC Champ NC31346, Starduster N73R