  somebodey got to spank mom. after 2yrs we thougt we would take up playing
cribbage agian mom cheats we played 4 games won all 4 and skunked me one. i
told her i had a handycapp and she should spot me some points.lololo but
there is other day. hoping to get me to thing again as all of us have played
it. use it to tesch my girls math. we have played all of our married life.
just want you to know how mean she is to me. lololo. see you all again later
if i don't do her in. lololo
                        73/26 lima,ohio
                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life? lolo