At 10:50 PM 12/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
>IF YOUR COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEM IS NOT DOS OR WINDOWS, PLEASE DISREGARD
THIS MESSAGE.

>FOR DOS/WINDOWS USERS:
>
>Attached is a program called Tap.exe. It can be ran either from DOS or
using the windows run command.

John, thanks to you and to Jim Laurent for this program.  I was able to run
it just by clicking on the name of the attachment in my e-mail program to
highlight it and then double-clicking again to run it.  As you point out,
this won't run on all computers, and many won't be able to run it from
their e-mail software.  People with programs like Juno won't be able to run
it at all, I don't believe, even if they have Windows, because Juno won't
handle attachments.

What do we do now - compare scores?

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness