>Dear List Members:
>
>Although I have never wrote often I feel before I sign off the list I need
>to tell all of you Thank you so much for sharing your lives via this list.
>Because of your willingness to discuss so openly your experiences with this
>disease my mother and I learned so much about what my grandmother was going
>through with PD.

I'm sure all appreciaste your kind words, and understand your feelings
about the loss of your grandmother. It's good to know the list was
helpful--that's what it's for....
 SNIPPED
>So, because I can't keep up with the mail from the list any longer I will
>be signing off!!  Can anyone tell me, again, how to sign off?
>
>Thank you and remember there is always someone listening.

To leave the parkinsn list, send command to:

In body of post put ONLY :

        signoff parkinsn

That should do it-- goodbye and take care.

    Camilla Flintermann .. [log in to unmask]
    CG for Peter, 79/8     ( co-owner of CARE list)

    * "IF THE ONLY TOOL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER,*
    *     EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A NAIL"      *
    *         ---Abraham Maslow              *