Thanks John for the tap program, it worked just fine. I tried it and got
the following preliminary results:  Right side 300 and left side 269,
with no misses.  My right side is the side most effected by Pd.  However
being my dominate side it might be more likely to produce a larger
number in any case.  I am going to check it a few more times and compare
it with non Pd individuals.

I do think however, that 60 seconds maybe too long of a test, since
non-pd related finger fatigue sets in at about 30 seconds or so, which
may blur the results. A test for 10 to 20 seconds might eliminate this
variable and will produce a result that still averages the times
sufficiently.

Thanks again,
Julian Hansen  57/10 months