Just a note about hotels in Chicago fo those of you coming here to the
4Cs:

There is a Best Western just off Michigan Avenue (the Magnificent Mile
part) that I've found to be reasonable in the past(less than $75/night, in
a safe district, within a 15 min. walk to the conference hotel). There is
also a Days Inn downtown, a bit further if you were walking, but within a
short bus ride that would get you close to the Hilton.

If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to lead an expedition to the Frank
Lloyd Wright Museum on the Saturday. I live about six blocks away, and we
could end up at my place for wine and cheese (or whatever). And we can get
there on the "el" (mass transit). Email me if you're interested, and I'll
get organized.

Roger Graves