Hi...and Happy New Year to everyone.  Here in Ontario it is so damn warm
and wet, we may as well be in B.C.!  Anyway, I'm writing wondering what is
happening with the Canadian Caucus at the Chicago conference (it's late
this year --April 1-4).  As the old (in more ways than one!) editor, I had
sent in the Canadian caucus request (which is on Friday night, April 3
from 6-7), but there was no requirement that we tell them what we're
actually going to do! I *think* there were ideas about proposing a
Canadian Panel (separate from the caucus)  focussing on community colleges
as I recall. What happened with that? or is that to be our Caucus focus?

In any event, I don't mean to be pushy--especially since I'm not even the
editor of _Inkshed_ anymore--:>)-- but it might be good to talk about
this on CASLL....

regards, Mary-Louise