Hi, CASLLrs --

My memory is truncated by the sudden descent from holidays, but I
can fill in some of what Mary-Louise can't. Yes, there is a Canadian
session. JoAnn Zimmer pulled together a panel of speakers eager to tell
Canadian Stories about Reflecting in Technology in Practice. It's on
Saturday at 11 a.m. in a roundtable format (section M20).

But that won't use up all the stories we could tell as Canadians. So I
hope we can have a good meeting on Friday night too--before going out
to dinner together, always a good occasion for more sharing of ideas.

Regards to all,

Margaret Procter
University of Toronto